Media thread 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's as much as I can get from those tweets.

Wilson is a decent writer and his football knowledge is pretty deep in some areas. The type of stuff that works better in books and isn't wanted much in newspapers.
He was a decent writer and yes his football knowledge has depth in many interesting aspects based on my reading of The Bilzzard magazine. However he is clearly no longer a decent writer after this special piece a couple of years ago

Oh the fucking curse; why do you leave me so unhappy. This treble has driven me to the depths of a drunken abyss.

Did I mention he's a venal **** who longer has an ounce of credibility after that. Oh and this is not confirmation bias for any of the sneering pricks we still have lurking on this thread.

Last edited:
If it's in the media thread it's 99.9% certain it is.

This thread is the equivalent to Trustpilot, people only post on there to moan and woman as well :)
My politics are left of centre but still still check right wings news sources,bbc. Fail, telegraph. Used to read ronay at guardian as I enjoy his writing style but not read for months as the agenda is tedious and have prob missed some good reading. Guardian is meant to be left but is quite racist, read lots and form a view. Let poster's put links on you don't have to click.

Don't disagree with your opening sentence

IMG-3711.jpg

IMG-3712.jpg

IMG-3713.jpg
Given that Nick himself resorted to sending me personal, abusive text messages late at night, he should perhaps pipe down and practice what he preaches.

Given that Nick himself resorted to sending me personal, abusive text messages late at night, he should perhaps pipe down and practice what he preaches.

He comes across as a bit of a childish nob, best to ignore the tosser and move on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.