Media thread 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Like all you tubers if they don't spout shit they don't get clicks.
Their aspirations are to become journalists or have a media career and get into the " what's app mafia".

Like all you tubers if they don't spout shit they don't get clicks.
Their aspirations are to become journalists or have a media career and get into the " what's app mafia".

This is the painful thing about it.

Youtuber to get attention says something controversial to gain a response, people think he is an idiot but retweet his post/comments, youtuber gets more clicks, rinse and repeat.

I get what the youtuber gets out of it but why are people, who think his views are stupid, giving him the notoriety he craves?

This is the painful thing about it.

Youtuber to get attention says something controversial to gain a response, people think he is an idiot but retweet his post/comments, youtuber gets more clicks, rinse and repeat.

I get what the youtuber gets out of it but why are people, who think his views are stupid, giving him the notoriety he craves?

While I agree with your argument, and don't do any Social media myself I find it frustrating that these idiots are starting to appear on mainstream media, both TV and Radio.

While I agree with your argument, and don't do any Social media myself I find it frustrating that these idiots are starting to appear on mainstream media, both TV and Radio.
That's because of the clicks they get. Traditional media think we will have some of that and start using them. STOP GIVING CUNTS A PLATFORM WITH YOUR CLICKS.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.