Media thread 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice one pal.
I have had a couple of PM's from Doddy on this forum ( who was also one of the topboys back in those days)
and I think he is still in touch with him as well as a few other faces from the 70s.
John passed away a few months ago. (RIP).

John passed away a few months ago. (RIP).
I was just going to send you a PM Alan, to ask you to have a look at the photo on this thread with the City boys on it.
Would you also agree that John is on that photo,and also do you know any of the other lads on it.
The guy next to John looks like him.
Is that his brother Tommy ??
Also RIP Johnny Muir. Another top blue gone to the big Kippax in the sky.

The MUEN had one of those Manchester way back when photo pages up, and I came accross these Likely lads.

Anyone recognise themselves outside Maine rd?
That looks inside Maine Road. The back of the Kippax. I can tell by the manicured grass verge that Swales spent thousands on. Even as rough as the grass looks the toilets behind the Kippax were worse. Question for old mooners, did anyone have a crap in those toilets, be honest.

Not the hill I would choose to die on, but if he wants Haaland to be his thing, that's up to him I guess.

For me, I would be keeping a bit quiet after being found out for his "linked to Chelsea" v "signed for Man City" comments.

Because for him, that's humiliating.
Just imagine what the bellend would be saying if Chelsea had signed Erling! What a complete and utter muppet! Where was this early pressure from West Ham he mentions? The response is because he contradicts him self every other sentence!

He is a chelsea fan was waxing lyrical about him when they were linked to him! he just another bitter jealous click bait wanker!

It’s now act like a thick fcuk=£ this is what society has come to!

Sounds like Howson on Pep “he brings no guarantee of success”

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.