Media thread 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
My "crime" was that he was threatening to post Rabin's details online so I went to his publicly available website in his Twitter bio header, and then posted the correspondence address that he personally wrote on his personal website available to the public and that he advertises.

He claimed it was threatening behaviour and that I was prompting people to burn his house down or some shit, instead of seeing that it was an ironic point being made that maybe people don't want their details to be put on Twitter. Instead he has a personal website that features an article that he personally wrote that has pictures of him, his late wife, his two teenage daughters, details on where they live and go on holiday and where his kids go to school. That he directly links in his Twitter bio and published in The Times. He sounds petrified of the invasion of privacy and not at all using it as a stupid point to shut down debate.

So the SJA Head mentioned to the club in a wide ranging conversation about how hard done to these journos are by City fans and how me as an admin here gives me some sort of influence over the fanbase. You know, the ones who I've spent a decade arguing with online.

He's a dickhead. A fat Scottish twat with a victim complex.
Good on you mate. That don’t like it up them.

It doesn’t matter if City fans ignore them or not, they are still making plenty of money from United, Liverpool, Arsenal and other fans who hate City. At least City fans are calling them out for there lies, which is better than not doing anything at all, and letting the lies multiple and go unchallenged and unanswered. Let the fight continue. 1 more win against the PL and it’s finally over. UEFA, FIFA, and the FA already seen off.

Do you really think any of them lose any sleep about City fans commenting saying they’re wrong?

Equally, do you think any non-City supporter is going to give a seconds critical thought to a City’s fans rebuttal of one of these tweets?

You may be right that City fans ignoring them won’t put them on the dole, but why bother helping make them money…

The absolute fucking hypocrite. He had to be threatened with police and legal action over his harassment of me and a few other Blues, plus he was one of the group that complained to my then employer and tried to get me sacked.

And he's complaining about a few insults thrown at Delaney.

He's a grade a cock and the police have a word for what him and Delaney are doing.

Incitement.

Do you really think any of them lose any sleep about City fans commenting saying they’re wrong?

Equally, do you think any non-City supporter is going to give a seconds critical thought to a City’s fans rebuttal of one of these tweets?

You may be right that City fans ignoring them won’t put them on the dole, but why bother helping make them money…

Obviously Harris did after his meltdown. :-)

TBH I’m not arsed if they lose any sleep or not.

The fact that City fans keep on calling them out, showing up their lies and hypocrisy is the main thing. That’s enough for me and many other City fans.

They make enough money from the red shirt fans, regardless of City fans.

They did similar reporting with the UEFA, FIFA and FA allegations, but they don’t mention them anymore. The PL allegations are their last and final hope. If City win that case, it is finally over for good. And in time you won’t read a tweet or hear from them, whilst City continue to go from strength to strength on and off the pitch.

Last edited:
Delaney, Harris & Co.

25,000 City fans in Istanbul.

Not a single arrest. Not a single incident. No trouble with the Turkish Police and locals. City and Inter fans getting on together before and after the match.

I bet you 2 cunts didn’t tweet any of that, did you? Because it’s not what your Red shirt followers want to read, is it. Cunts!
Tbf

IMG_20230616_192845.jpg

Exactly they whip this constant fury up from other fans and you get young girls hospitalised after Liverpool fans throw pint pots full of pound coins in the home end.

Just because you don't pull the trigger doesn't mean you are not responsible for loading the gun.

Put poison in, get poison out.

Their clutching of pearls is never far away.

Not sure this belongs here, but I assume the media thread includes social media. I have seen posts of many thousand City fans in torrential rain, and some where the streets were all-but empty during the treble parade. I wasn’t there, but for those that were, I presume the former is the truth. Please confirm. have to mention the parade coverage was pathetic, but maybe due to technical problems in the weather conditions, and crap presenters.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.