Media thread 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure this belongs here, but I assume the media thread includes social media. I have seen posts of many thousand City fans in torrential rain, and some where the streets were all-but empty during the treble parade. I wasn’t there, but for those that were, I presume the former is the truth. Please confirm. have to mention the parade coverage was pathetic, but maybe due to technical problems in the weather conditions, and crap presenters.
You can be certain the posts showing empty streets were from rags and dippers.

Just because you don't pull the trigger doesn't mean you are not responsible for loading the gun.

Put poison in, get poison out.

Their clutching of pearls is never far away.

I thought Harris's "real world abuse" quote was telling, almost as if he doesn't realise his incitement has real life consequences. I for one, don't mind at all if they suffer some real life consequences of their own.

I thought Harris's "real world abuse" quote was telling, almost as if he doesn't realise his incitement has real life consequences. I for one, don't mind at all if they suffer some real life consequences of their own.

It's also an admission everything he produces isn't for the "real world"

The battered housewife eventually cracks and kills her tormentor with the rolling pin.

Not sure this belongs here, but I assume the media thread includes social media. I have seen posts of many thousand City fans in torrential rain, and some where the streets were all-but empty during the treble parade. I wasn’t there, but for those that were, I presume the former is the truth. Please confirm.
There were only 3 this season.
Oh, sorry - I thought you were talking about trophies

Not sure this belongs here, but I assume the media thread includes social media. I have seen posts of many thousand City fans in torrential rain, and some where the streets were all-but empty during the treble parade. I wasn’t there, but for those that were, I presume the former is the truth. Please confirm. have to mention the parade coverage was pathetic, but maybe due to technical problems in the weather conditions, and crap presenters.
There were over 200k City fans at the parade last Monday. I was one of them. The place was rammed. We couldn't get anywhere near Deansgate. The side roads leading to it were rammed also. Mossely St where the trams crossed the parade route was dangerously full as trams were literally squeezing past people. They had to let fans down the parade route, myself included to ease congestion. No chance of getting anywhere near the stage area either. I've seen some pictures circling of a previous parade in Deansgate where we had just two busses and there were much less fans, these are being peddled by desperate rags and scousers as being taken last Monday. Not the case. Last Monday the City centre was packed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.