Media thread 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure if right thread but having watched back the final in Istanbul, I noticed that they muted the booing from us during the anthem and the euro vision song contest tribute.
I doubt they bothered to turn the volume back up after. Most blues were very nervous but later on in the game we had some good chants rocking though the entire stand yet hardly pick up on the TV.
I'm under no illusion that the Inter fans were louder than us but we were rocking to best defence in Europe and barely gets picked up.

I think they kept us muted.

Don't worry, I watched it live on tv and our support came across loud and clear. More so than Inter I think.

If cunts had wings this twat would be squadron leader. I would urge all City fans to not give his fire the oxygen, fuel or heat it needs to burn. Don’t read or listen to his prejudiced, biased opinions and you can’t then enter into dialogue with the prick
Trust me he loves the attention he’s like some old queen hanging around public toilets hoping for a hook up. Ignore him he’ll move on
Most on here probably don't enter into dialogue with the nob anymore........ since he blocks them all. What a stump, oh I mean all of the 'whatsapp' shower.

Most on here probably don't enter into dialogue with the nob anymore........ since he blocks them all. What a stump, oh I mean all of the 'whatsapp' shower.
Just replied with...
""CFG-approved cliches" is quite some accusation. You should probably provide proof or retract."
Wonder how long I'll have to wait before I'm blocked.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.