Media thread 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was exactly the same although I've binned Twitter since.

I created an account around CAS then deleted it.

Some reason after the prem charges I got back on my high horse & created another. I think I should delete it again, what’s clear is only a small percentage of fans communicate on Twitter, the opinions really don’t replicate the real world. When they block city fans they lose the fuel for their fire, it’s probably an advantage to us all.

Here is a clip of maybe the stupidest 17 seconds in human history so you don't have to give that podcast a click. More partridge than partridge.
Thanks. It sounds like demented waffle from a village idiots weekly knitting circle. You can imagine the clicking sound of dropped stitches when he uttered that.

Not sure if right thread but having watched back the final in Istanbul, I noticed that they muted the booing from us during the anthem and the euro vision song contest tribute.
I doubt they bothered to turn the volume back up after. Most blues were very nervous but later on in the game we had some good chants rocking though the entire stand yet hardly pick up on the TV.
I'm under no illusion that the Inter fans were louder than us but we were rocking to best defence in Europe and barely gets picked up.

I think they kept us muted.

Not sure if right thread but having watched back the final in Istanbul, I noticed that they muted the booing from us during the anthem and the euro vision song contest tribute.
I doubt they bothered to turn the volume back up after. Most blues were very nervous but later on in the game we had some good chants rocking though the entire stand yet hardly pick up on the TV.
I'm under no illusion that the Inter fans were louder than us but we were rocking to best defence in Europe and barely gets picked up.

I think they kept us muted.
Stop booing then. Problem solved.

And so it begins at Sly Sports.

Let’s hope dumb and dumber are next on Sly Sports News.

Pity it isn’t Chuckle and Spitty who are getting paid a fortune.

View attachment 83658
“Shreeves has been there for 31 years and is entitled to a huge redundancy package”

No he isn’t, he’s entitled to an amount that’s similar to the average working person, it’s capped at £643 per year and a max of £19290. If he’s got a clause in his contract that’s different, also it’s the job that’s made redundant not the person so as they’re asking him to stay on it’s clearly wrong the job will not be available.

Bull shit reporting from ill informed journalists once again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.