Media thread 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I walked passed a nail bar the other day and a bloke was having his nails done. I have to take a double look and nearly walked into a lamppost
We all have those 'Monsieur Hulot moments' in our day, don't we? Spesh the older we get..(mind, I also have a lot of 'Monsewer Eddie Gray moments' too!!)

Whatever tactics are being used, they're not working!

If you want to have a debate, why block everyone who disagrees with you?

Really sorry that his chum in the national media may have been called a few names. That must have been terrible for him.

Maybe he'll now think twice before peddling more lies about the club and gaslighting us.
Except his "chum" claims he got no abuse at all. So either miggy is lying or Harris has no friends and was hoping miggy would be his bestie.

Mother Georgina Mullineaux, 40, told the PA news agency: “I couldn’t believe that he’d got that back.

“It’s just so lovely to get such a lovely gesture from the club and from Grealish. I just hope they realise what an amazing thing that is.”

Ralph wrote in his letter to the Manchester City midfielder: “Not only do I love watching him play football, I wrote that he’s such a nice person.

View attachment 83661

"Manchester United footballer Jack Grealish"????
How do these people get work?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.