Media thread 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's that fat Geordie City hating twats guest on the "Kick Off", hes obsessed with Haaland failing for some reason.
Apparently he used to like us when we were shit and won nothing and constantly embarrassed ourselves and were good for Chelsea's 6 points a season and double figure goal difference.
Who'd have thought he doesn't like us now we regularly hand them their arse? Heres hoping we fucking smash them this season and Haaland scores 10 past them.
Wasn't it Anelka who scored from the spot in a 1-0 win for us to stop Chelsea going unbeaten through the season. We weren't exactly ripping up trees then and I imagine it upset more than just him amongst their ferile fan base. Assuming he's old enough to remember more than a few seasons back.

Clicked on it. I can feel their pain.
Its not pain, its pure jealousy, ill-educated arguments and I would also say racism (at our owners). And like all Scousers they ARE ALWAYS RIGHT so you can't even have a sensible debate with them, I just ignore them all as they have all swallowed the "city cheated (even though we were cleared), therefore their money is not earnt and therefore anything they win is not "honest""

English media an utter disgrace do not hide the fact that what they print is aimed at a targetted audience and not entirely factual.

MCFC players all want to leave whilst the Red Shite of the two NW cities are buying up every great player in the World.

That is the reason that Bluemoon is where I come to get my news.

English media an utter disgrace do not hide the fact that what they print is aimed at a targetted audience and not entirely factual.

MCFC players all want to leave whilst the Red Shite of the two NW cities are buying up every great player in the World.

That is the reason that Bluemoon is where I come to get my news.
Same

I dont read the comics,i dont do Twatter,and i rarely watch SSN anymore....i am missing nothing.

English media still consider Harry Maguire and Gareth Southgate top notch performers. In fact their actual value is equal to about 0.5 kg of smeg. I have had my fill of their antics for a while now. No point even engaging, or clicking, or acknowledging them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.