Media thread 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
The irony that's lost on all these embittered snides that put us in the stocks and throw rotten veg at us is that the club, the manager, the players and the fans thrive on the constant hate and vitriolic attacks, its what's drives us on and makes us more determined to succeed, knowing that every shiny new trophy hurts them more and more.

If they showered us with praise, declared us the best at everything, made documentaries about us after winning one league title, produced numerous click bait articles bigging us up then it may have the opposite effect and soften us up, thus reducing our drive and determination and ultimately our success.

Stupid twats!
You can imagine the first presentation/briefing following a player signing, ‘Bitter, FFP, No Respect, Obvious and Clear. Understand that, drink it in, my son, and you won’t go wrong. Welcome to the real Manchester’.

He doesn't raise his voice in many games anymore, think it's his age and his voice going. Read other forums and some fans all say the same, 'that 'x' commentator didn't raise their voice so they can tell he hates us!'

Also, he didn't insinuate that Haaland dived it was the rhyme between Sterling and Erling.

Some of you sit at this thread with tin foil hats.
I think you’re talking shit ;-)

His whole attitude changed when we went ahead, even with the thought of it. However, I wouldn’t put it just down to an anti-City thing, there’s the thought of Neville or Carragher sat next to him who, as we have all seen, really do go on a downer when they think it may affect their club.

Then, you have to take in the editorial where they need to ’Sell the brand’ to the subscribers. Being down on us appeases their main subscriber base.

He‘s just part of the system to sell football to the masses.

Back when football was cheap enough to have both a ST and a Sky subscription, things were good. Today, due to everything that is going on, folk need to make a choice of either or neither.

I had a couple of those around that time, but I wouldn't have remembered what they were called!
As I replied to the OP I have a very good memory, particularly football, fashion,music and faces.
That's why I was able to remember 3 of the faces on that photo,even though I haven't met in real life for around 50 years.

That looks inside Maine Road. The back of the Kippax. I can tell by the manicured grass verge that Swales spent thousands on. Even as rough as the grass looks the toilets behind the Kippax were worse. Question for old mooners, did anyone have a crap in those toilets, be honest.
I’d rather have crapped my pants before using the Kippax toilets.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.