Media thread 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I mean, all you have to do is take a good hard look at his mug-shot and derive his level of appreciation of the finer things in life. He resembles a gargoyle stuck somewhere in some parasitic dungeon. He's definitely uninspiring and does seem to me like he's the type of lad who doesn't masturbate because it's "highly unhygienic". These so called journalists are more or less cut from the same cloth. The same desire for recognition after their dad have never been proud of them, the same lack of acknowledgment over the reality of things. We see this time and time again, this romanticising of things that shouldn't be. I bet his chode was pulsating so hard when he managed to introduce "sterile" and "industrialisation" in a football piece. Lovely chap.

Someone start a campaign, let's get him laid. Maybe he needs to stop fucking anything else but lampposts and microwaved oranges.
“Chode” must be a first for Bluemoon. Fits that fat prick.

Thought I'd tune into the muppets on the 7pm Transfer show on SSN to hear about our new LB signing, and instead I got an assault on my ears of "Manchesh Nited".

I actually counted 55 references of "Manchester United", averaging a mention of their club name every 20 seconds for 18 whole minutes.

Hells bells.
Yes I heard that, it was ridiculous, even mentioning their name about 3 times when talking about that failure Depay.

And it's not only the brilliance of our 'liquid' football ever since Pep arrived that I marvel at and love to watch.. it's the work ethic and attitude of the entire squad that goes with it.

The best example of this, for me, was in the dying embers of the last day title winning game at Brighton. We were 4-1 up, Premiership in the bag and barely moments from the final whistle when Brighton broke down our left and began developing a chance to cross into our box.

Who pops up to cover and snuff out the threat at left-back? Bernardo Silva, still full of running and determination to prevent giving Brighton a chance against us.

One of the greatest bits of play I've ever seen from City in over 60 years of watching them.. and totally 'liquid'! (..and I'll drink to that, my kinda 'liquidity'!!)
Last year at the Etihad we were 3-1 up vs the rags and cruising. Some rag crossed the halfway line wide out, no support, no danger yet he was engulfed by five blue shirts that appeared from nowhere. Typical City!

That's true. I saw a list published recently of print and broadcast journalists. A significant majority were privately educated and went to Oxbridge. The media these days is a very elitist profession even within the sports teams. It explains why so many of these organisations are out of touch with their readers/viewers.
I find it hard to believe “Now I’m fat, now I’m thin, now I’m fat again” Custis went to Oxbridge unless it was to do the Oxford diet, munching one building after another…

Yes it was. City were not just the only team to beat Chelsea in the Premier League that season we were the only team Chelsea didn't beat (0-0 away) and the only team Chelsea failed to score against.

I particularly enjoyed the crowd singing at Mourinho in his trademark shabby coat in the home game "Your coat is I

Yes it was. City were not just the only team to beat Chelsea in the Premier League that season we were the only team Chelsea didn't beat (0-0 away) and the only team Chelsea failed to score against.

I particularly enjoyed the crowd singing at Mourinho in his trademark shabby coat in the home game "Your coat is from Matalan".
IIRC James made a great save right at the end of the game to deny them a late winner.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.