Media thread 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just watched the ad on ITV for the prem league was a bit gob smacked that it started with us but I don't recall seeing the rags in there or have I got selective vision. On the other hand on BBC northwest we barely got a mention unlike rags and Everton who both had features,admitted the rags one was a bit humiliating though.

Just watched the ad on ITV for the prem league was a bit gob smacked that it started with us but I don't recall seeing the rags in there or have I got selective vision. On the other hand on BBC northwest we barely got a mention unlike rags and Everton who both had features,admitted the rags one was a bit humiliating though.
You watching coronation Street?

We have to remember that a shit rags team is terrible news for Sky, BBC etc, they will be fucking desperate for them to start signing top players so they can challenge for honours again. They will be shitting it that rag fans might start getting fucked off with the club and start to leave in droves, that's why we get bombarded with transfer story after transfer story about them, Ten Haag this Ten Haag that, Ronaldo this Ronaldo that.
They have to keep them sweet no matter how infuriating it is for everyone else
You’d have thought by now the media would have cottoned on to the fact that the shittier the rags are, the more money Premier league rights are being sold for and the viewing figures are increasing

Had another go at Sly Sports News last night.

Once again the first 15inutes was about Ten Haag, United transfers, and United in general, with the 2 Clowns spinning United transfer news.

And.

Screenshot-20220813-074028-2.png

Might be me with my blue tinted specs on but seem to notice adverts on tv( mostly betting related) have the crowds wearing mostly blue these days.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.