Media thread 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just shows QPR have a great PR team who have stolen a march on us. She is a QPR fan but why haven't City done the same to cash in on the Euro success. We are always on the back foot (not on the field thankfully).
Because city and its pr team and marketing dept think they are the bees knees and have shown they are lacking when it comes to identifying things like this
It is a good jobbcity are doing well on the field coz these guys act like their man utd in disguise

Credit where it’s due. Watched yesterdays game on TV and Stephen Warnock was very complimentary without being snide.

Admittedly you could argue how could he be negative during a 4-0 win ( doesn’t stop some) and it’s a low bar I’ve set. But he was a good pundit during this game.

However it wasn’t the BBC. It may be that when he gets back on there etc etc but maybe not.
I thought he was too shouty, nothing bad said against City but I couldn't listen to him every week

Decent shot-stopper and perhaps most importantly has seemed for several years like the only one of their players who consistently gives a fuck.

Not perfect and I wouldn't be racing to sign him, but one of their few players actually earning his wages each week.
Exactly, the thick rags seem to forget that if it wasn't for him last season, it would've been an even more embarrassing season for them

will check later on,but will the sky sports news presenters be wearing black armbands seeing as their beloved rags are bottom of the league..
They'll be playing solemn music all day, interspersed with recordings of Ferguson's old press conferences.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.