Media thread 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
He distracted their defence the entire time he was on and got a crucial assist that broke their resolve. Reactionary fuckers are just going with a bullshit story. Haaland will be a great part of the team they just have unreasonable expectations and willingly forget that City are a team that wont ever rely on one singular player. If he's getting a goal or an assist every time he starts this season we'll be laughing
It's ridiculous that some in the media tried to find a negative angle on a 4-0 home win. Yesterday I couldn't go so I had to watch the US broadcast coverage (NBC) on a dodgy stream. The overall tone was positive and aspirational. Not just the City coverage but the way they covered all the PL games. I hadn't watched US coverage for years but I found it a breath of fresh air. What came across was a love of football with no bias and the tactical analysis was also miles ahead of SKY and BBC.
What has happened to the UK sports media? They should be celebrating our national sport but everything is distorted and reported through a negative filter. Coverage is dominated by the collapse of United. I accept it's a big story but most fans in the country don't support United. For example the Everton/Villa match was reported through the stale Lampard/Gerrard narrative. Who gives a shit? The whole UK media industry is fixated on the past.

Henry Winter can fuck right off.

Another impartial journo, this time on about the Rags.

Rags were good for about 20 of the 30 years of PL. Similar to the Dippers with their 20 year dominance in the last Century!

It doesn't give a divine right to stay at the top forever.

What was that fucking rambling line alluding to the fact the Glazers have to look after ....... utd, a national institution or something like that, WTF.

I honestly think now if Rags finish bottom 3 which is a possibility, they would not be demoted.

Edit, hang on though, he's talking good about City, :-)

Last edited:
He distracted their defence the entire time he was on and got a crucial assist that broke their resolve. Reactionary fuckers are just going with a bullshit story. Haaland will be a great part of the team they just have unreasonable expectations and willingly forget that City are a team that wont ever rely on one singular player. If he's getting a goal or an assist every time he starts this season we'll be laughing
It was also Haaland that took 2 defenders to create the hole for KDB to score, again media not giving any credit

What was that fucking rambling line alluding to the fact the Glazers have to look after ....... utd, a national institution or something like that, WTF.

I switched SSN on as I've not watched Sunday supplement for years. Just caught Winter talking well of Haaland, rubbishing the City 4 Haaland 0 headline. Its no wonder these journalists use old photos of themselves on their tablod pieces. Winter looks like an alky Phil Thomson nowadays.

I switched SSN on as I've not watched Sunday supplement for years. Just caught Winter talking well of Haaland, rubbishing the City 4 Haaland 0 headline. Its no wonder these journalists use old photos of themselves on their tablod pieces. Winter looks like an alky Phil Thomson nowadays.
1_JMR_HMB_231118freddiefrinton_01.jpg

Ha ha, he does.

After the nose was reduced in size by Fred Dibnah though :-)

Rags were good for about 20 of the 30 years of PL. Similar to the Dipers with their 20 year dominance in the last Century!

I honestly think now if Rags finish bottom 3 which is a possibility, they would not be demoted.

According to Winter, the Glazers have to be in England and because they are not, they are shit.
Ergh Winter you tool our owner has been once.

Rags were good for about 20 of the 30 years of PL. Similar to the Dipers with their 20 year dominance in the last Century!

Listening to Neville last night had me thinking similar.
He was basically saying that until ushited spend enough on the right players that will in turn have them win the league again its not fair.
Deluded little prick who can't handle football moving on without his beloved stuck in the 90s club.
He expects pity and for us all to pause while they try and catch up.

Fuck you Neville and fuck your rancid club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.