Media thread 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don’t know where this goes it’s not really Media related but it stems from the media and rival fans post it on social media or forums but it’s fascinating looking at what gets posted about us on Rival forums it’s kinda sad but also entertaining to look at Rawk etc I mean the comments about Haaland are funny all going mental about how much he is costing off the books in agents fees and wages. Or how much we are spending and for some reason the sales don’t seem to count not sure if it’s because they think they are fake or players we paid loads for or just shouldn’t count

I don’t know where this goes it’s not really Media related but it stems from the media and rival fans post it on social media or forums but it’s fascinating looking at what gets posted about us on Rival forums it’s kinda sad but also entertaining to look at Rawk etc I mean the comments about Haaland are funny all going mental about how much he is costing off the books in agents fees and wages. Or how much we are spending and for some reason the sales don’t seem to count not sure if it’s because they think they are fake or players we paid loads for or just shouldn’t count

They stop short of saying that Haaland has been bought using Nazi gold, they really are that unbalanced.

There’s quite a few on RAWK that I’m convinced need psychiatric help. It can’t be healthy to automatically assume that the football authorities, courts, media and auditors are all in our club’s pockets.

Fuck me Marple Hall was a shit school hic ;-)
Wasn't it a Grammar school at one stage? I seem to remember a girl from my class at Ashton Grammar going there when her parents moved house. That was in 1962, when Marple was a long, long way away, and probably cost at least 3d to get there! At 12, my first experience of lust.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.