Media thread 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Brace yourselves for the weekend and the anti arab bashing media slurs. The likes of Panja, Crafton and Delooney will be pretending to care about human rights. Panja and Crafton do not like being reminded that they are employed and paid by the worst human rights abusers, America, and that their tax funds British Army. They do not seem to do irony.

There’s quite a few on RAWK that I’m convinced need psychiatric help. It can’t be healthy to automatically assume that the football authorities, courts, media and auditors are all in our club’s pockets.
#thismeansloony

Wasn't it a Grammar school at one stage? I seem to remember a girl from my class at Ashton Grammar going there when her parents moved house. That was in 1962, when Marple was a long, long way away, and probably cost at least 3d to get there! At 12, my first experience of lust.
I spent a lot of time on the Ashton Grammar Sports pitch in the 60’s and early 70’s, cricket in the summer and football the rest of the year. We used to play “Wembley” in the bottom corner of the pitch as it had a street lamp that acted as a floodlight when it went dark, jumped over the fence on Montague Road. No way you’d be allowed on there now.

A friend of mine bought the disused barn at the bottom of the secondary pitch (off Arundel Street), if you ever pass that way take a look, he’s done a magnificent restoration, stunning conversion.

And if I remember rightly, in the first title-winning year Silva voted for Barry as player of the year.
Both undemonstrative, and team players.
If Carlberg made intelligent footballers...first up el magico and then Gaz Baz...underated quality. It's hard to get one lije that in a team let alone 2 in the same time. I reckon Pep would have loved to have Gaz Baz in his pomp in the team now...his dream CDM.

If Carlberg made intelligent footballers...first up el magico and then Gaz Baz...underated quality. It's hard to get one lije that in a team let alone 2 in the same time. I reckon Pep would have loved to have Gaz Baz in his pomp in the team now...his dream CDM.
How many old players would be a good fit for todays squad with modern training, nutrition etc...i think Peter Barnes, pace skill and no lack of courage would be suited as a pep wide man, would need to understand how to re cycle the ball more as modern game demands but....maybe Gary Owen...Clive Wilson, Adrian Heath would be a good AM good technique, in his prime..everton days...

How many old players would be a good fit for todays squad with modern training, nutrition etc...i think Peter Barnes, pace skill and no lack of courage would be suited as a pep wide man, would need to understand how to re cycle the ball more as modern game demands but....maybe Gary Owen...Clive Wilson, Adrian Heath would be a good AM good technique, in his prime..everton days...

I’ll raise you Bernabia…….

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.