Media thread 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
You could spend all day posting examples of that shit from anywhere across the internet. It doesn't need 'highlighting' as it's already on a platform where several million people can see it. I presume you've been on his twitter to call him out, or even re-tweeted it?
The gimp will be very pleased that his shit opinion has now made it onto bluemoon and will probably take great pleasure from it. You've done exactly what he wanted.

Haven't said anything to him or retweeted it. I have reported it though and if more people see it and do that, it may make him think twice about posting crap like that.

Of course there's a certain amount of bias. One is a liberal newspaper, the other is a right-wing newspaper. You expect subjectivity in the op ed pages and in the slant of news stories. But one publishes outright lies, the other does not. Why else would Wikipedia announce its ban on using the Mail as a news source?
For the same reason Twitter closed the New York Post account down. They only want all to hear their truth, and nothing that goes against their agenda.

You could spend all day posting examples of that shit from anywhere across the internet. It doesn't need 'highlighting' as it's already on a platform where several million people can see it. I presume you've been on his twitter to call him out, or even re-tweeted it?
The gimp will be very pleased that his shit opinion has now made it onto bluemoon and will probably take great pleasure from it. You've done exactly what he wanted.
Probably got his dog licking his balls as he knocks one out.

I wish him all the best for a full recovery. But I'd suggest, in future, being a little less consumed by hatred. It isn't doing you any good Nick.

He and his have been through some pretty crappy stuff the last few years, so the best of luck to him, but I can't help thinking he should be channeling into something positive to help himself through it all, rather than the hate-fuelled nonsense he comes out with.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.