Media thread 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Three and easy...Editor " Just downplay it and stick a small bit on the bottom".
If that worked and led to sackings I would script 16 emulators to run private browsing and do the hay all day everyday for some this twating pretend journos

I reckon most kids in the 60s and 70s
on council housing estates throughout Manchester had a similar or worse up bringing to rashers.
We lived in a terraced house with no heating or a bath. Sunday nights were “tin bath” time (hung up in the kitchen all week), mum and sister first, me and Dad next. “Tippler” Toilets, waste straight into the sewer, Izal bog roll, concreted kitchen floors that were freezing in winter, hot water bottles, piss pots under the bed, one channel on black and white TV, white dog shit, tarmac bubbles on cobbled streets in the summer.

They said you could leave your front door open and no one would burgle your house, no they wouldn’t, there was buggar all to nick.

5LIve praising Haaland in the sports bulletin then they (sports news reader and Rick Edwards breakfast host and Liverpool fan) said it's just about seeing how many he can score before he leaves in maybe 2-3 seasons!
Their desperation was unreal.

For 150m

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.