Media thread 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
We lived in a terraced house with no heating or a bath. Sunday nights were “tin bath” time (hung up in the kitchen all week), mum and sister first, me and Dad next. “Tippler” Toilets, waste straight into the sewer, Izal bog roll, concreted kitchen floors that were freezing in winter, hot water bottles, piss pots under the bed, one channel on black and white TV, white dog shit, tarmac bubbles on cobbled streets in the summer.

They said you could leave your front door open and no one would burgle your house, no they wouldn’t, there was buggar all to nick.
Indeed.... we had an outside bog too. Bastard freezing in Winter.

We lived in a terraced house with no heating or a bath. Sunday nights were “tin bath” time (hung up in the kitchen all week), mum and sister first, me and Dad next. “Tippler” Toilets, waste straight into the sewer, Izal bog roll, concreted kitchen floors that were freezing in winter, hot water bottles, piss pots under the bed, one channel on black and white TV, white dog shit, tarmac bubbles on cobbled streets in the summer.

They said you could leave your front door open and no one would burgle your house, no they wouldn’t, there was buggar all to nick.
been said many times but people really don't know they are born today .
our " hot water bottles " were house bricks heated up in the oven. mam wrapped them in a t towel.

Sky Sports news now…. Sterling is the best signing of the transfer window, then Jesus second. Is it targeted or is it that the presenters are just fucking shit!
Hahaha!
Clueless twats.
We have signed Haaland, Alvarez, Gomez and Akanji (or however you spell him) for roughly what we made from selling Sterling and Jesus.
Now THAT’S good business!!!

Dion Dublin, stick to telling people the stairs lead to upstairs bedrooms, as football and player anaylsis is definately not for you.

May
qEKNLYy.png

Last night
hJdwGy9.png

Think I’ve posted about this before. I made a complaint to the BBC about getting the number of victims in the Manchester Bombing wrong on MOTD.

I asked them to publicly acknowledge this and issue an apology, but they refused.

My appeal against this has been upheld and the BBC have to now issue a public apology.

Well done sir

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.