Media thread 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just out of interest I thought I'd listen to Talkshite to hear what the boiled bollock and Ally McCoist had to say about last night's match, or rather to see how long it would take before it got a mention. Listened from 9am to 10am and it didn't get mentioned once, not even in the news bulletins. They must have realised that literally no City fan ever tunes in apart from mugs like myself who listen to it once every 3 years. Won't make that mistake agai

Just out of interest I thought I'd listen to Talkshite to hear what the boiled bollock and Ally McCoist had to say about last night's match, or rather to see how long it would take before it got a mention. Listened from 9am to 10am and it didn't get mentioned once, not even in the news bulletins. They must have realised that literally no City fan ever tunes in apart from mugs like myself who listen to it once every 3 years. Won't make that mistake again.
to be fair, they did talk about us and Halaand this morning,(in glowing terms i must add) be it as i was travelling to work at 7.20am.

First time I've put sky sports on for months. Didi Bignose thinks Akanji makes too many mistakes and Haaland hasn't integrated into the team. Switched off now and hope Didi gets a bad dose of catarrh in that oversized beak

Didi openly said on social media around February time that "This Liverpool side is the greatest team ever", no idea how he still makes a living as a pundit/journalist. Full of shite.

Just out of interest I thought I'd listen to Talkshite to hear what the boiled bollock and Ally McCoist had to say about last night's match, or rather to see how long it would take before it got a mention. Listened from 9am to 10am and it didn't get mentioned once, not even in the news bulletins. They must have realised that literally no City fan ever tunes in apart from mugs like myself who listen to it once every 3 years. Won't make that mistake again.
They have put a video up of them both full of praise for Haaland.

Brazil and McCoist were saying he’s unplayable and there’s nothing anyone can do to stop him.

I’d like to see a chart on which City have recorded the time taken by keepers against us vs time Eddy takes together with bookings noted. I bet there’s an anomaly or two!

It’s more to do with timing than average time taken. Referees have always been a lot stricter stamping down on time wasting in the last 10/15 minutes than the rest of the game. No real reason why they should but it’s just the way it’s always been.

If you did a similar chart for throw ins, my guess would be City would be one of the teams who take the longest on average. But I don’t think anyone has ever been booked for it in the first 75 minutes.

Not as much as the SELNEC name touted in the 1970s (South East Lancashire North East Cheshire).
Used to love the orange and white striped SELNEC buses. 53 great for Maine Rd and OT cricket. Mini max fares anywhere for a tanner as a kid.
Never forgive the bastard tories for the 1971 local government act which destroyed our County. Try telling someone in Bolton or Wigan he's not Lancashire, tory scum. Yes I carry a grudge a long time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.