Media thread 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haha what have we done to upset Didi Hamman??? Just caught his comments on sky sports news what a plonker
What’s the sourcunt said this time? Someone stolen his vodka bottle again? If it’s about Akanji mistakes at least he will make them playing higher up the pitch than that washed up, pissed up, bankrupt gambling ****

Used to love the orange and white striped SELNEC buses. 53 great for Maine Rd and OT cricket. Mini max fares anywhere for a tanner as a kid.
Never forgive the bastard tories for the 1971 local government act which destroyed our County. Try telling someone in Bolton or Wigan he's not Lancashire, tory scum. Yes I carry a grudge a long time.
I always thought the history of the old 53 bus route and its links to football in this conurbation would have made a decent historical research project for @Gary James or someone else. Not only linked Maine Road and the trafford dump directly, but also passed very close to the Etihad and even Hyde Road. And also as you say Lancs CCC

I always thought the history of the old 53 bus route and its links to football in this conurbation would have made a decent historical research project for @Gary James or someone else. Not only linked Maine Road and the trafford dump directly, but also passed very close to the Etihad and even Hyde Road. And also as you say Lancs CCC
My uncle was a bus driver on the old 53 route, lovingly called the "Jerusalem to Baghdad route".

My uncle was a bus driver on the old 53 route, lovingly called the "Jerusalem to Baghdad route".
That bus route played a huge part in Manchester’s social and cultural history in the 20th century. Not only football and cricket but the speedway and dogs at Belle Vue, as well as the fairground, zoo and shows at Kings Hall

Probably the wrong thread but is anyone having problems with City’s website? In that I mean when I want to watch match highlights on my iPad i can’t rotate it to full screen. Has there been a change to its format or do I need to buy a new iPad?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.