Media thread 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Probably the wrong thread but is anyone having problems with City’s website? In that I mean when I want to watch match highlights on my iPad i can’t rotate it to full screen. Has there been a change to its format or do I need to buy a new iPad?
Yip I could on mine until a few days ago now as you say won’t rotate ..

I started listening to the Guardian Football podcast this week, as everyone's always banging on about it. Think I lasted around three episodes. God they fucking hate us, don't they?
Max Rushden and Barry Glendenning, both avid left wingers who naturally hate Arabs from oil rich middle east countries (unless they are Palestinian of course). I sometimes listen to their diatribe on their Sunday morning Talksport show and count their anti City snide comments.

Thing is till the last couple of weeks it would rotate and even stranger if the City app pops up on google and it’s highlights it rotates. Hmmm

Maybe I’ve imagined it then. I’d test it if I could get it off the kids for 30 seconds. I’m just grateful I can get on the ticket site these days. Up until a few years ago it was incompatible with Apple products, which is all I have. I ended up having to make a special trip to work on my day off one time to book some tickets.

Yeah it was about his mistakes, saying he makes too many. Presenter then said well you must be impressed with Haaland? And he said something along the lines of even though he’s got 9 in 5 he goes missing in large parts of the games and his link up play is suspect….
Fucking hell what does he know about link up? Drink up more like

Yeah it was about his mistakes, saying he makes too many. Presenter then said well you must be impressed with Haaland? And he said something along the lines of even though he’s got 9 in 5 he goes missing in large parts of the games and his link up play is suspect….

It’s fucking fantastic that the sports media in this country cannot bring themselves to praise Haaland and are looking for anyway to pick holes in what he does. They are willing him to fail and at the same time cannot acknowledge the sound business they club have done in acquiring Haaland by saying the fee is made up.

That bus route played a huge part in Manchester’s social and cultural history in the 20th century. Not only football and cricket but the speedway and dogs at Belle Vue, as well as the fairground, zoo and shows at Kings Hall
I lived behind Crowcroft Park , went to Ducie so it was Dickie Rd to Lloyd St. then to work , Kirky Lane, off at Brisco Lane and walk up to Mathers.

It’s fucking fantastic that the sports media in this country cannot bring themselves to praise Haaland and are looking for anyway to pick holes in what he does. They are willing him to fail and at the same time cannot acknowledge the sound business they club have done in acquiring Haaland by saying the fee is made up.
It's only Hamman and his opinion means nothing, fuck all.
Too much alcohol and Car Crashes can make people incoherent.

Probably the wrong thread but is anyone having problems with City’s website? In that I mean when I want to watch match highlights on my iPad i can’t rotate it to full screen. Has there been a change to its format or do I need to buy a new iPad?
Same here, really pissing me off

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.