Media thread 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s fucking fantastic that the sports media in this country cannot bring themselves to praise Haaland and are looking for anyway to pick holes in what he does. They are willing him to fail and at the same time cannot acknowledge the sound business they club have done in acquiring Haaland by saying the fee is made up.
The mental gymnastics are truly amazing to see, hilarious stuff

Max Rushden and Barry Glendenning, both avid left wingers who naturally hate Arabs from oil rich middle east countries (unless they are Palestinian of course). I sometimes listen to their diatribe on their Sunday morning Talksritishport show and count their anti City snide comments.
Some fucking front telling us what's good for us, Glendenning is not British, complaining about foreign owners, the other one lives out in Australia.

It’s fucking fantastic that the sports media in this country cannot bring themselves to praise Haaland and are looking for anyway to pick holes in what he does. They are willing him to fail and at the same time cannot acknowledge the sound business they club have done in acquiring Haaland by saying the fee is made up.
I grant you that a lot of journalists don’t want to praise young Erling however the majority of ex pros in the media are absolutely praising him and the impact he is having. Shearer/lineker/Keane/Owen/Hargreaves to name but a few even Robbie Savage.

However every fan of different clubs I know such as friends it work colleagues to a man and woman have been saying he is unreal. I even overheard two at work today and one was a forest fan just absolute praise him and city. No snide comments no bitching just praise.

Some in the press will have their agenda and nothing will stop that. No matter all the good we do and all the good the owners have done for Manchester and for the premier league.
It is what it is and there is fuck all they can do about it.

Used to love the orange and white striped SELNEC buses. 53 great for Maine Rd and OT cricket. Mini max fares anywhere for a tanner as a kid.
Never forgive the bastard tories for the 1971 local government act which destroyed our County. Try telling someone in Bolton or Wigan he's not Lancashire, tory scum. Yes I carry a grudge a long time.

So many houses had woodwork painted that orange. SELNEC’s paint bill must have been enormous.

Some fucking front telling us what's good for us, Glendenning is not British, complaining about foreign owners, the other one lives out in Australia.
Not to mention being lectured about ethics and morality by a dullard who was caught sending pics of himself standing naked with his semi flaccid pipe in his hand to a girl

Have we had the best window ? I was absolutely convinced we had. For once thought Simon Jordan would say something nice about us. Our window is exactly the sort of thing he would be praising given the net spend but he went for Arsenal

Max Rushden and Barry Glendenning, both avid left wingers who naturally hate Arabs from oil rich middle east countries (unless they are Palestinian of course). I sometimes listen to their diatribe on their Sunday morning Talksport show and count their anti City snide comments.
How do you know there political views and not sure how left wing plays into this anyway

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.