Media thread 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's not insane. He's an intelligent person who HATES everything our club stands for and he uses his position to paint us in the worst light possible. He's relentless and he isn't going to go away just because of a few posts on here. You either ignore him or challenge him on Twitter. He knows exactly what he's doing. I can't stand the blinkered fucker.
its hard for fans of any club when your rivals do consistently better just ask any blue about the 80’s, 90’s 2000’s but it must be especially hard knowing you actually made a choice of which bandwagon to jump on, who’s shirt to wander round your little hamlet in with your chest puffed out then all of a sudden some little blue team comes along and renders your investment in that red wallpaper and duvet cover worthless.

With DeBruyne, let’s be honest, how many City fans were bouncing up and down with excitement at the time? It was a very lot of money to pay for a player approaching his mid 20s who’d done nothing on a big stage by that point.
Sticking my hand up here.

First game at the Etihad, sat with my dad, his take was Kdb was nothing more than a more polished James milner, mine was he's going to be as revered by city fans as Ronaldo was by United fans.

I know Oliver Holt also said that and he’s not been afraid to have a good laugh about it since to be fair.

To give them a bit of leeway, they’re asked to give an opinion and are encouraged to go big with it one way or the other. No one is interested in hearing them sitting on the fence and being indecisive on whether they think a signing is going to be hit or miss.

With DeBruyne, let’s be honest, how many City fans were bouncing up and down with excitement at the time? It was a very lot of money to pay for a player approaching his mid 20s who’d done nothing on a big stage by that point.

Excited? We were fuvking watching planes on the internet bringing him to Manchester?

How we got round it was quite simple. We were successful & qualified for the CL season after season. West Ham (and Leicester) couldn't manage that, even when they were in a good position to get top four.
I wasn't looking for an answer - just highlighting the inane comment by someone who probably has no in depth knowledge of City, such as your goodself.

Sticking my hand up here.

First game at the Etihad, sat with my dad, his take was Kdb was nothing more than a more polished James milner, mine was he's going to be as revered by city fans as Ronaldo was by United fans.
Having looked online at what he'd done in Germany that previous season, I couldn't wait to see him.
Had no idea whether it would work out - this was City, pre-Pep!
Absolutely Tony Coleman's!
Mustard!!!

Point of order.

The guardian is extremely liberal. It is in no way, shape, or form, left wing.

It is extremely anti-working class, and very much pro-elites.

I’d rather buy the telegraph. At least they don’t hide who they shill for.
Point taken. Also Islamophobia is crucial to the Graun's ideologues.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.