Media thread 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Meanwhile, in a summer when City have been outspent by several clubs and broke the league’s all time record for transfer income, Delooney has written his article yet again.
Despite the above facts and a huge net spend, his personal bitterness and obsession meant he just had to shoehorn us into an article about the ‘obscene’ £1.9bn spent by PL clubs this season.
Of course, it comes complete with a dig about Haaland’s fee and the supposed wages and agents fees - both considerably less than what united shelled out when Ronaldo. And the same sort of snide, baseless hinting at off the books payments that only the most deluded redshirt cultists spout on Twitter.
If they hated City before, then the sheer magnificence of the Nordic Meat Shield, and his decision to join the club he supported as a boy has sent them over the edge. It’s City sticking it to the haters and shills but twisting the knife as well. And and it’s absolutely glorious

View attachment 54645
But what’s this? A new twist?
Yes, Delooney is now blaming City for rising fuel prices and the cost of living crisis!!!

View attachment 54647
I thought ‘No, he really hasn’t gone there.’
I thought even he wouldn’t be that batshit insane, that he wouldn’t jump that shark
But yes, he really has

View attachment 54646

His head has completely gone. He genuinely needs to be sectioned
Another shock value tweet from the pint size wanker behind the keyboard. He craves attention that he never got as a child.

He's not insane. He's an intelligent person who HATES everything our club stands for and he uses his position to paint us in the worst light possible. He's relentless and he isn't going to go away just because of a few posts on here. You either ignore him or challenge him on Twitter. He knows exactly what he's doing. I can't stand the blinkered fucker.
He is a racist though because he is only interested in clubs with Arabic owners. He is very selective about his targets. When he uses the phrase state club he is suggesting that our owner does not have a mind of his own. Everything he does must involve sportswashing. He's an arab you see and they are all the same. You can't trust them can you? He ignores that 25 per cent of the club is owned by a Chinese consortium and a US leisure giant. He uses the false narrative of so-called sportswashing without a scrap of evidence. There is no such thing as sportswashing. Sheikh Mansour invests money to make profits, like everyone else.
This is as bigoted as it gets. It is as bad as Tommy Robinson suggesting you can't trust any Pakistani men because they all groom young girls or saying all Irish Catholic priests are paedophiles. It is racist 100 per cent and it's a disgrace that an organisation like the Independent publishes this sort of content.

I know Oliver Holt also said that and he’s not been afraid to have a good laugh about it since to be fair.

To give them a bit of leeway, they’re asked to give an opinion and are encouraged to go big with it one way or the other. No one is interested in hearing them sitting on the fence and being indecisive on whether they think a signing is going to be hit or miss.

With DeBruyne, let’s be honest, how many City fans were bouncing up and down with excitement at the time? It was a very lot of money to pay for a player approaching his mid 20s who’d done nothing on a big stage by that point.
I was, I camped outside Wilmslow hospital (sat in the coach and four) for 2 days waiting for him to turn up.

Meanwhile, in a summer when City have been outspent by several clubs and broke the league’s all time record for transfer income, Delooney has written his article yet again.
Despite the above facts and a huge net spend, his personal bitterness and obsession meant he just had to shoehorn us into an article about the ‘obscene’ £1.9bn spent by PL clubs this season.
Of course, it comes complete with a dig about Haaland’s fee and the supposed wages and agents fees - both considerably less than what united shelled out when Ronaldo. And the same sort of snide, baseless hinting at off the books payments that only the most deluded redshirt cultists spout on Twitter.
If they hated City before, then the sheer magnificence of the Nordic Meat Shield, and his decision to join the club he supported as a boy has sent them over the edge. It’s City sticking it to the haters and shills but twisting the knife as well. And and it’s absolutely glorious

View attachment 54645
But what’s this? A new twist?
Yes, Delooney is now blaming City for rising fuel prices and the cost of living crisis!!!

View attachment 54647
I thought ‘No, he really hasn’t gone there.’
I thought even he wouldn’t be that batshit insane, that he wouldn’t jump that shark
But yes, he really has

View attachment 54646

His head has completely gone. He genuinely needs to be sectioned
Not worth a second of our Blue time, he’s just a vinegary virgin, a resentful rag, or rancorous red.

Fuck him, he lost when he jumped upon the Rag bandwagon and has found a way to make money from your clicks. An embittered influencer, there’s nothing worse than.

Drink it in.

Not really. Only followers of domestic German football would have had any idea who he was, never mind if he was any good.
It would not have been that difficult for the SKY pundits. Kev had just been named German Footballer of the Year and RB had just won the German Cup and beaten Bayern in the Super-Cup. The previous season Kev had been named Young Player of the Year. Merson and Phil Thompson could have checked on Google before making fools of themselves on national TV. Opinions are worthless unless they are based on facts.

Think I’ve posted about this before. I made a complaint to the BBC about getting the number of victims in the Manchester Bombing wrong on MOTD.

I asked them to publicly acknowledge this and issue an apology, but they refused.

My appeal against this has been upheld and the BBC have to now issue a public apology.

This is the apology….buried on the corrections bit of the website. Do we reckon this is prominent enough? Anyone connected journalistically to take this up if not? PM me

I couldn't get a decent stream again for game, I put the OS site on with Mann in the background. I watch the whole game last night, he drove me mad with his ceaseless waffle. I know you're a City fan, but give it rest Mann!
It’s a bit harsh to blame Alistair … he’s commentating for people without pictures, not with.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.