Media thread 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Deloony works for a paper that is part owned by Saudi Arabia doesn't he?
No its owed by Evgeniy Aleksandrovich Lebedev, a Russian-British businessman, who owns Lebedev Holdings Ltd, which in turn owns the Evening Standard, The Independent and the TV channel London Live.
Its called media washing allows Lebedev to set an agenda and protect his status buying his way into the British establishment and become a Lord

No its owed by Evgeniy Aleksandrovich Lebedev, a Russian-British businessman, who owns Lebedev Holdings Ltd, which in turn owns the Evening Standard, The Independent and the TV channel London Live.
Its called media washing allows Lebedev to set an agenda and protect his status buying his way into the British establishment and become a Lord

Media washing - excellent point; should be thrown back at delooney every time he mentions our owners and sports washing.

Media washing - excellent point; should be thrown back at delooney every time he mentions our owners and sports washing.
I use it all the time but of course never gets a response
What get me about sports washing is if it was the intention of Sheikh Mansour then it hasn't worked, in fact it has brought more attention than ever existed before yet allegedly the Saudi royals copied the model

And young Evgeny was set up in business by his father - oligarch and ex-KGB officer - but that’s fine with delooney.

I’ve thrown it back at him several times when he’s replied back to me on Twitter and I got no answer. The **** is a coward.
His answer is always "He doesn't tell me what to write", which displays his usual intellectual vapidity as Abu Dhabi or Sheikh Mansour doesn't tell us not to support the Pride events we've long been associated with.

If Lineker has sussed the c*nt out, and who he works for, so have other pundits. Delooney‘s standing across football sinks lower by the day.

Yet City still let c*nt into the Etihad, feed and water him, so he can report on our matches.

Work that one out as a City fan.
If you were the one serving him his food you wouldn't want him banned surely?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.