Media thread 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
His answer is always "He doesn't tell me what to write", which displays his usual intellectual vapidity as Abu Dhabi or Sheikh Mansour doesn't tell us not to support the Pride events we've long been associated with.
I think he meant ‘he doesn’t tell me what to write, because I used my 2 brain cells to work out that I shouldn’t write about anything that might be seen as critical of my wage payer or his associates, all by my clever self.

I’m so fit, what with the mental gymnastics I put myself through daily squaring that circle’

Oh I enjoyed this. Lineker ending Migs, beautiful.

Notice that—just like when I have pointed out Delaney’s hypocrisy during an *active* discussion with him about how the concept of “sport washing” is fundamentally nonsense—he never responded to Lineker. Nor did he employ his oft used shithouse tactic of subtweeting the comment so his rabid, moronic followers can harass the person arguing with him, as he did to me before blocking me (even though I had remained respectful and constrained in my responses, which was increasingly difficult with his condescending, belittling retorts).

He didn’t because he can’t bully Lineker like he does with less well-known Twitter users (like me) and if he engages Lineker on the subject Delaney would quickly be made to look the fool he is to a much larger audience.

He’s a coward and a charlatan, as he knows very well he is guilty of exactly what he accuses City of. And, if anything, he’s is far worse, as it is *actually* “media washing”, given the ownership of the media entities he works for is not scrutinised to anywhere the level our ownership is (the latter of which makes accusations of “sportwashing” truly laughable). And he clandestinely shills for the Russian government in a number of ways.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.