Media thread 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’ve seen a pre season game played with no off side. I think it was part of an Anglo- Scottish pre season competition. I’ve also played in an amateur football pre season tournament with no off side. On both occasions it was farcical and it most certainly didn’t add to the entertainment value.

Your second point doesn’t really make much sense, as it suggests no players ever dive for free kicks currently. I also think you’re s bit misguided if you think a referee having to decide if a foul had stopped a “certain goal” would be without controversy.
I played a game at uni with a lad who was severely hungover even at 2pm but unilaterally decided to drop a gram of speed beforehand, to see if it was performance enhancing
He ran about like a lunatic for 15 minutes then collapsed, hurling his guts out and shaking like a shitting dog, almost on the verge of cardiac arrest
Sometimes the simple solutions aren’t actually the best
PS this was the law society team…

I played a game at uni with a lad who was severely hungover even at 2pm but unilaterally decided to drop a gram of speed beforehand, to see if it was performance enhancing
He ran about like a lunatic for 15 minutes then collapsed, hurling his guts out and shaking like a shitting dog, almost on the verge of cardiac arrest
Fair point. I took some pure yellow squidgy amphetamine years ago on route to a group fight at a fair. Felt well up for it on the way, got attacked from behind, ran off and spent the whole night deep in a paranoid psychosis which resulted in me hiding in a cupboard after spending hours watching the cloaked ninjas from another estate shine torches into my window as a battle warning. The morning comedown 2 day wank was next level though tbf so I can't complain.

Fair point. I took some pure yellow squidgy amphetamine years ago on route to a group fight at a fair. Felt well up for it on the way, got attacked from behind, ran off and spent the whole night deep in a paranoid psychosis which resulted in me hiding in a cupboard after spending hours watching the cloaked ninjas from another estate shine torches into my window as a battle warning. The morning comedown 2 day wank was next level though tbf so I can't complain.
Hahaha FFS I think you win that round, pal

So before head injury subs then ?

Quite an interesting story that I wasn't really expecting to read on the media thread.

So before head injury subs then ?
Haha yes mate, 1990s
One of our players, the centre half, is currently chairman of a club in the championship
Another guy couldn’t play to save his life and wasn’t even good enough to be a sub for the mediocre law society team. Now a very very senior figure in Scottish football

Remember the lockdown game v Villa at ours, when Bernardo came back from an offside position, robbed Mings then we scored? The media wanted that goal disallowed, so PGMOL changed the interpretation of the law to rule out goals where someone had come back from an offside position.

When Coutinho does exactly that, and a goal against us is ruled out, the media scream that it's unfair and the law is wrong, totally forgetting they screamed exactly the opposite a couple of years ago.
Perfect summation C

He would not be Lord Mayor, he would be trying for Andy Burnham’s job as en elected mayor, as below :)

An elected Mayor (or a 'Metro Mayor') is a city-region leader directly elected by the people. The Localism Act (2011) made the provision for the creation of directly elected mayors. A Lord Mayor or Civic Mayor is a ceremonial representative with no formal

He would not be Lord Mayor, he would be trying for Andy Burnham’s job as en elected mayor, as below :)

An elected Mayor (or a 'Metro Mayor') is a city-region leader directly elected by the people. The Localism Act (2011) made the provision for the creation of directly elected mayors. A Lord Mayor or Civic Mayor is a ceremonial representative with no formal powers.
He would be wank anyway, whichever it was.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.