Media thread 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
BBC Sports at it again……

Aston Villa keeper Robin Olsen was assaulted at Manchester City on the final day of the Premier League campaign
The BBC Rags at Salford will be ramping up their bullshit and will go into overdrive when we have handed their Raggy arses on a plate on derby day. Rag Bastards.

BBC Sports at it again……

Aston Villa keeper Robin Olsen was assaulted at Manchester City on the final day of the Premier League campaign
Total lies. Deflection tactic from Gerard and the keeper did not make any complaint. The video suggests there was some taunting from our fans but any contact was accidental as people ran on to the pitch. Fake news from BBC Sport...not a surprise these days.

Wasn't he at The Indy with Delooney? One down....

I actually quite like Tony Evans. A bit too much full-on scouse at times but he interacts without being obsequious or abusive.
I'm not one to take pleasure when people are out of a job; just doesn't sit right with me.
However he's been a **** about us ever since Mancini so I'm a little torn about his current predicament.

No wonder he's now unemployed.

He does seem to have become fixated on one issue and there must be a very limited market for his output. To make money as a freelance you need to be versatile and impartial (because you may do work for very different outlets with very different political stances) He has undermined his own reputation because of some of his content on Twitter.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.