Media thread 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ffs!
I said that young players, who play lots of high level games early in their careers, generally suffer enormously with injuries when they get to their late 20's

Foden is an example of a manager holding a player back and nurturing him through his early development

Bellingham is an example of a youngster being over played and at a far greater risk of injuries due to this
"more than likely", "generally suffer enormously with injuries"

You're making generalisations without offering any proof bud. He may have issues, he may not. Every player is different.

Ffs!
I said that young players, who play lots of high level games early in their careers, generally suffer enormously with injuries when they get to their late 20's

Foden is an example of a manager holding a player back and nurturing him through his early development

Bellingham is an example of a youngster being over played and at a far greater risk of injuries due to this
What is the need for the FFS?

You quote my post and pull me for saying Bellingham has 13 years left in his career and then give Aguero a name check to back up your statement.

And you're for fuck saking me.

All on the premise you think he is being overplayed atm.

The fact is, you do not know if he will get more injuries or not, it is conjecture on your part.

Also, I am damned sure there are more examples of young players playing to an old age than the two you have given.

I'll add Messi, Ronaldo, Rooney, and Raul for starters.

I have zero problems with you, I just found it an odd thing to jump in with and even odder when you added Aguero to the mix.

I only suggested Bellingham would be a good buy as we could nail down a player's whole career, 130m for 13 years is nothing in football terms, I almost wish I hadn't bothered now.

Enjoy the rest of your day.

Looks like the press have found themselves their scapegoat for the season.
Guilty of being a bit of a lad, good looking multimillionaire and then to top it off became a record signing for the best team in the world.
Was only going to go one way unfortunately. Even sections of our fanbase have been sucked in.
All very sad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.