Media thread 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Harmless enough but it's the tone of the text. They couldn't say Grealish is eager to get the game going. That would be on the edge of being positive.
It's a far cry from the usual rush to disassociate their favourites from decades of England failure. I'm thinking of years of shit-talk like "[after the opposition have scored]... and Wayne Rooney is hopping mad".

The blokes a complete knobhead. Conn by name Conn by nature.
Take a listen to his mawkish defence of Liverpool fans on a guardian podcast. He claimed that although the French plod actually prepared for the Scouse invasion going off the Hillsborough investigation, they completely ignored the intelligence supplied by Merseyside police and authorities that the Liverpool fan base didn't have any hooligan support.

Yes, and what did Aguero achieve in his late 20's?

Should we not have signed him?

This conversation is becoming a little surreal.
The original post I replied to stated that Bellingham has a good 13 years left in him
I'm making the point that he will more than likely suffer with reoccurring injuries when he should be at his peak

The original post I replied to stated that Bellingham has a good 13 years left in him
I'm making the point that he will more than likely suffer with reoccurring injuries when he should be at his peak
or he might last 13 years, you can't say for sure, at best you are 50% right.

You are predicting an 18yo won't make it until 32yo because of injuries, ignoring how many players still play in their 30's.

It was an odd reply and the rest was even odder lol

or he might last 13 years, you can't say for sure, at best you are 50% right.

You are predicting an 18yo won't make it until 32yo because of injuries, ignoring how many players still play in their 30's.

It was an odd reply and the rest was even odder lol
Ffs!
I said that young players, who play lots of high level games early in their careers, generally suffer enormously with injuries when they get to their late 20's

Foden is an example of a manager holding a player back and nurturing him through his early development

Bellingham is an example of a youngster being over played and at a far greater risk of injuries due to this

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.