Media thread 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I bet you never got a guaranteed place at St Bedes for life…
And that is what this is all about
Basically, the girl who wasn’t good enough didn’t get her education paid for. Some, but by no means all, boys did
These parents saw City as a meal ticket. When they got hungry they ran to the media like proper bad grasses instead of taking responsibility for their own child’s education
Tbh fuck them

Did you? I thought he was very good and would be an excellent player for us

I'd write them a blank cheque for him and we would win two ways as he will replace either Gundy or Bernardo for the next 12 years or more and it would stop the Scouse cunts from signing him and he would make them immeasurably better.

Win win.
Young players who play lots of high level games at an early age are very rarely injury free when they get to their late 20's
Milner and Barry are two standout exceptions. Barry's game though was based on brain rather than dynamism

Young players who play lots of high level games at an early age are very rarely injury free when they get to their late 20's
Milner and Barry are two standout exceptions. Barry's game though was based on brain rather than dynamism
Are you suggesting we shouldn't buy him as he may end up injury prone in his later 20's early 30's?

Should I start worrying about Haaland now?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.