Media thread 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why is the team from Manchester only called Man. Yet the team from Trafford are called Manchester utd

I think that is down to City not the Evening News. I read something years ago about internet clicks or something and calling them Man City was proved to get more traffic than people searching for Manchester City. If you notice the official website is Mancity.com.

I think that is down to City not the Evening News. I read something years ago about internet clicks or something and calling them Man City was proved to get more traffic than people searching for Manchester City. If you notice the official website is Mancity.com.

I hope that's not the case ! We are from Manchester and should use our Citys name in full. Those twats from Trafford can fuck off and use Trafford utd

… and whilst it might be a name no fan uses, the club have had different ideas. Those of a nervous disposition should look away now…

2D778360-FBA1-44DB-8B1B-98C07842251A.jpeg

Nowadays it does feel like a marketing strategy but I'm not forgiving them pre-strategy........

Pundits are rejects of the game. If they were competent then they'd still be working in the game in some form or another.

Journalists are just weirdos, really believe in their own hype. I put them in the same category as Estate Agents and Snake Oil Salesmen.

Reactions: PPT
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.