Media thread 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pundits are rejects of the game. If they were competent then they'd still be working in the game in some form or another.

Journalists are just weirdos, really believe in their own hype. I put them in the same category as Estate Agents and Snake Oil Salesmen.
They make traffic wardens seem likeable.

If people around the world know us as Man City, or just City that's fine by me! What could be better than when you hear someone use the name City it's automatically assumed that they mean Manchester City ? I think that's a huge compliment to us .
Agree it is.

I hate it when referring to United foreign press use the name ‘Manchester’.

I’ve just realised that you never seem to hear United referred to as Man U anymore. Used to hear it all the time when I was a kid. Not sure if that’s a good or bad thing?
Still hear it, sometime used by media presenters which is always irritating

Every pre-match programme i have watched has had a Rag supporting pundit whining on about their newfound optimism and the likelihood of the Rags winning on Sunday , not seen one interview or comments from a City perspective with a City supporting pundit.
The media are hoping and praying for a Rag win to justify the re-birth of the Rags , it is our duty to piss on their parade and silence all the plastic Rags and nip this revival in the bud.
Exactly this, all week all I’ve heard is how united are nailed on for at least the draw and have a real chance of winning and laying down a marker. Haven’t heard one City perspective leading up to the game.

Really hope we’re on it from the off today and leather the rags.

Exactly this, all week all I’ve heard is how united are nailed on for at least the draw and have a real chance of winning and laying down a marker. Haven’t heard one City perspective leading up to the game.

Really hope we’re on it from the off today and leather the rags.
There does appear to be a new found optimism that they have turned yet another corner amongst their fans and the press. Ten Hag has steadied the ship a little, the result against liverpool and arsenal sent them a little giddy. We are a much better team with excellent players all over the pitch. We do need to be at it from the off though and convert all our chances. It would be nice to be consistently good throughout the whole 90+ mins as well rather than just one half.

There does appear to be a new found optimism that they have turned yet another corner amongst their fans and the press. Ten Hag has steadied the ship a little, the result against liverpool and arsenal sent them a little giddy. We are a much better team with excellent players all over the pitch. We do need to be at it from the off though and convert all our chances. It would be nice to be consistently good throughout the whole 90+ mins as well rather than just one half.
They’ve turned more corners than pac-man. They do seem better but that leathering they got from Brentford was hilarious. If they play anything like that today we’ll get 10.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.