Media thread 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why is the team from Manchester only called Man. Yet the team from Trafford are called Manchester utd
Is it to stop any confusion over people thinking the rags are from Essex whereas all right thinking people know Manchester is Blue?

I have always referred to us as Man City so I've never got this overly precious whinge about Man or Manchester.

… and whilst it might be a name no fan uses, the club have had different ideas. Those of a nervous disposition should look away now…

View attachment 57048
Plenty of fans have used the term Man City, granted we mostly just use City but Man City has never bothered me and it won't in the future.

If that top was a training top it would have been just fine.

Every pre-match programme i have watched has had a Rag supporting pundit whining on about their newfound optimism and the likelihood of the Rags winning on Sunday , not seen one interview or comments from a City perspective with a City supporting pundit.
The media are hoping and praying for a Rag win to justify the re-birth of the Rags , it is our duty to piss on their parade and silence all the plastic Rags and nip this revival in the bud.

I’ve just realised that you never seem to hear United referred to as Man U anymore. Used to hear it all the time when I was a kid. Not sure if that’s a good or bad thing?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.