Media thread 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’ve broken the rule I set myself in the summer, & read the contributions of the mainstream media following our game yesterday. It’s left me triggered, angry & upset that I can’t read any coverage of my football club without it delving into hyperbolic, tribalist nonsense written by Liverpool & United journalists, or ones placating their masses of fans. I’m fucking sick of it. A great day such as yesterday is always followed by an assault on the club, I’m fucking sick to death of it.

Henceforth I shall be avoiding this thread (where I end up going down these rabbit holes) & accepting the reality, that a fair view of my club won’t be forthcoming from the MSM no matter how much I hope for change. I’ll have to stick to internal City content. A sad state of affairs.

I’ve broken the rule I set myself in the summer, & read the contributions of the mainstream media following our game yesterday. It’s left me triggered, angry & upset that I can’t read any coverage of my football club without it delving into hyperbolic, tribalist nonsense written by Liverpool & United journalists, or ones placating their masses of fans. I’m fucking sick of it. A great day such as yesterday is always followed by an assault on the club, I’m fucking sick to death of it.

Henceforth I shall be avoiding this thread (where I end up going down these rabbit holes) & accepting the reality, that a fair view of my club won’t be forthcoming from the MSM no matter how much I hope for change. I’ll have to stick to internal City content. A sad state of affairs.
I don't know what exactly you've been reading but I've been laughing my bollocks off at how glorious it all is. Are you sure you weren't reading rawk or ragcafe?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.