Media thread 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Panja chatting the same shit
Conveniently ignoring the fact united had the haunted waxwork, casemiro, martial, shaw, fred, lindelof on the bench yesterday. £230m for that load of shit. £850-900k a week on wages for the first two alone
Our bench cost less

View attachment 57338
Pretty much Fergies Utd summed up there at a time when they had at best one realistic competitor (Chavs or the Arse depending when we are on about)

Panja chatting the same shit
Conveniently ignoring the fact united had the haunted waxwork, casemiro, martial, shaw, fred, lindelof on the bench yesterday. £230m for that load of shit. £850-900k a week on wages for the first two alone
Our bench cost less

View attachment 57338

Seem to remember the rags had a more experience bench

Seem to remember the rags had a more experience bench

A couple of seasons ago a commentator(darke iirc) stated that our bench had a COST of whatever million it was,

shortly after, he stated that the rags bench had a VALUE of whatever million it was.

Anyone watching who didnt know would think that we spend wildly and blindly while the rags develop their players thus increasing their "value".

At least that is the impression he sought to give.

This is why I mute the sound for most games, until we are well up, then it goes on so I can hear their pain.

When the media say things like "no one ever said Haaland wasn't a superstar" or "its no wonder he's scoring goals at this rate in this city team" it is completely at odds to what they were saying 3 months ago, which is why they have to say "no one ever said..." because they fucking did!

And i think the general sense was that Liverpool were the dominant team (despite their lack of silverware) and they'd signed a young striker. Its why we had nunez v Haaland bollocks before and after the charity shield. Its why we have football pundits saying the Scouse cunts had done the better business. Its why we had pundits on talk sport say he'd score 15 goals all season. But here they are, with the Haaland love in as if all this never happened. Cunts.

I’d rather wash my junk in boiling sulphuric acid

View attachment 57340
question 1 for the panel:
'Do you have any qualms about the politics and social issues in football?'

If answer is 'Yes':
Follow-up to question 1's is
'Why are you going on an all expenses jolly to Qatar then?'

If answer is 'No':
Follow-up to question 1's is
'Why are you writing about politics and social issues in football, day in and day out then?'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.