Media thread 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
United this United that, feckers can't give city the credit it truly deserves as a club as a team
We've all had to put up with " we're on a good run , ten months has got us playing well , best defence in the league on form , well give them a game , the butcher will have haaland in his back pocket with rolls Royce varane, "all fucking week , I'm so glad we've put them back in their box and given them a dose of reality , they're shit and won't finish top 4

We've all had to put up with " we're on a good run , ten months has got us playing well , best defence in the league on form , well give them a game , the butcher will have haaland in his back pocket with rolls Royce varane, "all fucking week , I'm so glad we've put them back in their box and given them a dose of reality , they're shit and won't finish top 4
Exactly, all the talk leading up to the match was that Martinez will snuff Erling out of the game. Now Martinez has started this season ok but still has looked dodgy on occasions, and I honestly can't remember him having many touches at all yesterday. So just fuck off you rag loving media, Erling absolutely butchered the ' butcher' yesterday

‘Twas ever thus. Look at all the bang average rags who’ve played for England ….. Cleverly, Welbeck, Wes Brown, Phil Neville, Kieran Richardson, Smalling etc etc

Most of them were barely adequate top flight players, the kind of guys who might just about get a regular game for a team fighting relegation yet they were elevated way above the status their ability deserved by the Utd bias endemic in the English game
Absolutely. Then they were picked for England. No wonder England won fuck all.

Its Big Clubitis. You play for the red clubs and your players get elevated above everyone else, no matter how shit they are. Rashford, Lingard, TAA, Sancho, AWB, Nunez are all world stars we've been told.
Rushforward has more player of the month awards than David Silva; just read that again and let it sink in ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.