Media thread 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bullsh*tter Keegan at it again, 4 days after his beloved United got battered by City.

How the f*ck would the lying, shit stirring, Rag tw@t know Erlings contract details?

5-EE47027-F985-4-CCF-A635-61725-D2-CB21-E.jpg

Some tool on tS just now has tried to explain Haaland is a great goalscorer, but not the best striker in the PL, I think he compared him to Harry The Skipper. Almost chocked on my spaghetti with fennel and sardines.
The daft fuckers are tying themselves in knots just trying to appear ‘edgy’

They didn't even get his buyout clause right, remember?

Even the German press had it at 80m euros.

£51.4m embarrassed them all. So specific.
So the he wont fit in went to hes not in Darwin Nunez league to he wont stay fit to he doesn't enjoy waiting for the ball to he wont take being left out to hes leaving in 2 years to now hes on £900.000 a week

Every story is to get into the City players, fans the club & to get all other football fans slagging City off

To top it off Grealish has now turned up & stopped them calling him out

They have Absalutely nowhere to go these cnts it's fucking brilliant watching them squirm, cry & get more gutted week after week

I have lads at work saying it's over the game is fucked, boring now every weekend whats the point

Honestly this is a new era & Pep is loving it

Liverpool are struggling Arsenal will start to drop points Chelsea are average & Spurs well will be Spurs & last UTD are just shit...

Pep, Phil to sign new deals & then offer Haaland a new deal why not he deserves it already

Fuck em fuck em all

I live here, he doesn't.

His visits are token gestures, to pad out London-centric bias.

There are not loads of top places, perhaps places you or I may like, but not serving the consistent, quality of food which should make it a stand out for a major City.

Tast is pretentious, which is why it is usually empty and you might as well eat at El Gato a few doors down for half the price.

Hawksmoor, Rudy's and Dishoom are about the only ones worth travelling in for, unless you want to slum it in the NQ and do Bundabuss, Capo, which are decent, but hardly haute cuisine.

I can understand why Gundo's missus said what she did, they live in the city centre and it must get pretty fucking boring eating in the same old.

She is Italian, but San Carlo is shit and she obviously knows it.

Plenty of finds in the burbs, but most of the footballers aren't venturing out to those.

*Gundo and his wife do have a private chef/nutritionist!
Agree with Tolm here - as us mere mortals Manchester is ok food wise, there are some very good places to eat. But i'd question the quality of the Italian, French or other quality Mediterranean places

Quite.

And to emphasise but one of the points you make, I've been saying to chums who support other clubs (most of all Liverpool and United) for years that, in an era when there's been so much money generated by the Premier League that the lowest placed English clubs could outspend probably 95% of European clubs -

'You should be asking your owners where all the money has gone.. because it certainly ain't gone into the transfer pot or on developing your stadium and facilities'

And 100% of the time answer comes there none..
Saw a stat the other day that Brighton have a bigger budget and wage bill than AC Milan
As someone very pertinently said on here the other day, the various redshirts only have to play us twice a season. So what’s their excuse for being shit in the other 36 games? How is that our fault?

Agree with Tolm here - as us mere mortals Manchester is ok food wise, there are some very good places to eat. But i'd question the quality of the Italian, French or other quality Mediterranean places
Bar San Juan and La Bandera are right up there with any Spanish food served in this entire country

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.