Media thread 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
They had since we signed him to come out with these bullshit stories. Obviously the editor of these two bob establishments have had these non stories ready to go for when Erling started banging the goals.
Absolutely guaranteed that if haaland had flopped and turned into Darwin Nunez we wouldn't be hearing or seeing these stories.

It's almost the same strategy with deloony and nostrils Harris, didn't say anything for years but the minute we started winning the league bang, shit stories all the way.

It's really a pathetic and twisted way to run your life how these journalists do.

They didn't even get his buyout clause right, remember?

Even the German press had it at 80m euros.

£51.4m embarrassed them all. So specific.

UCP on Market Street. Now there's a blast from the past. As a kid I'd gaze in wonder at the shite on display in the window and then at the queue of customers and wonder what motivated them to buy and eat it.
Tripe….the ambrosia of the gods.

Great post Gary. Btw, I know I've told you before but you're a top blue and thanks for all your

I try to ignore those with an agenda these days but when they start claiming their concern for football is about how much City have invested in infrastructure I find it laughable. They should be pointing the finger at those owners who take from their clubs and don’t invest in infrastructure, community and home city.

They then say it’s about where the money comes from… well if it’s about money from the UAE then Arsenal started receiving transformational income from the UAE before City (and built ‘infrastructure’, I.e. the stadium which helped them become more profitable). Also, every club in the FA Cup basically takes money from the UAE - they are all wrong if it’s about where it comes from.

Then they go back to ‘it’s about the level of investment’ - ah! So it is right to take money from the UAE but only if it doesn’t improve certain clubs then?

Then they’ll talk about human rights - yes, that is something to care about but of course the amount of money is irrelevant. Challenge every sports club or organisation that takes money from the UAE then if that’s the issue you’re fighting for. Best to start with the FA then.

It gets too tiring to challenge them but if we all stick to facts and question what the real issue is then it all becomes obvious.
Quite.

And to emphasise but one of the points you make, I've been saying to chums who support other clubs (most of all Liverpool and United) for years that, in an era when there's been so much money generated by the Premier League that the lowest placed English clubs could outspend probably 95% of European clubs -

'You should be asking your owners where all the money has gone.. because it certainly ain't gone into the transfer pot or on developing your stadium and facilities'

And 100% of the time answer comes there none..

It's "apparently the talk of the agency world"

Keegan either knows that or he doesn't, there's no apparently about it.

The charlatan has couched the entire piece because he's knows it is made up and has attempted to distance himself from being the actual source of such lies.

Clubs aren't allowed to increase their wage bill by a certain percentage each year.

£900k a week would be there in the books for all to see, especially having signed other players this summer.

City were at pains this summer to stress Haaland was on the same deal as Kev at £375k a week.
That's what I believed as well. 375k plus bonuses.

Always these types of articles about us when we're doing well.

Might as well join in lol

Back in the 90's when I was a head greenkeeper, we were throwing some rubbish in the big bin only to see lots of empty boxes from a cheap supermarket.

The boxes were £1 full English breakfast the 'chef' was selling them for £9.99 and the golfers thought he did the best breakfast around and he was a brilliant chef lol

Pray what evidence has he submitted to substantiate such an outrageous claim of 2 million a month in bonuses.
Oh yeah, fuck all. Its utter bollocks.
As a post script Jamie O Hara is a no mark footballer and a fucking Spurs loving prick. His voice is like fingernails on a chalkboard the shortarsed cockney knob.
Believe he had three litres of fat removed from his stomach, pity it wasn't from his head.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.