Media thread 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who the fuck is JB, we can see he is a fucking absolute know nothing bitter ****.

How can you be so blinded by bitterness not to appreciate what he is doing, it would be like pretending Messi only played in a shit league with 4 good teams and he wasn't special because of that, never won a world cup either, shite player lol

Damn these fools.

Last edited:
It is understood that the 22-year-old gets a basic salary which is in line with the other higher earners at the Etihad Stadium. However, a series of substantial, almost-guaranteed bonuses see his weekly wage surge beyond the £850,000 mark.

Understood? Understood by whom? Again, prove it or STFU spouting utter bollocks, Keegan you know owt dick.
The thing is last week they were trying to tell us he earned 600k a week and now this week he is in line wth the other players.

As I poited out to a dumb rag **** this morning

Who the fuck is JB, we can see he is a fucking absolute no nothing bitter ****.

How can you be so blinded by bitterness not to appreciate what he is doing, it would be like pretending Messi only played in a shit league with 4 good teams and he wasn't special because of that, never won a world cup either, shite player lol

Damn these fools.

It’s typical in todays media to have a totally different view no matter how thick it makes them look because its all about reactions click views I want to be noticed me me and they don’t even believe one word what they saying!

I just ignore them more when the media and individuals come out with total bullshit! Interactions is what these want! Don’t give it them!

Some absolutely brilliant restaurants out there.

Hawksmoor
Dishoom
Fazenda
El Gato Negro
Tast
Sweet Manderin
Tatuu
Rudy’s Pizza
Dimitris

Take note people. I eat out a lot and these places are as good as I’ve been to anywhere :)

Needs to get herself along to the Jai Kathmandu in Northenden.

It’s typical in todays media to have a totally different view no matter how thick it makes them look because its all about reactions click views I want to be noticed me me and they don’t even believe one word what they saying!

I just ignore them more when the media and individuals come out with total bullshit! Interactions is what these want! Don’t give it them!
My take on this is it has come up as a new attack line because Pep popped the buy out clause balloon the other night.

I'm actually quite emotional reading about Erling's wages. £865k a week he's costing City apparently. So every week we're donating £400k to the government in tax. Think of the nurses that can be paid, think of the hospitals that can be built. We should be so proud.
I wonder if any of these idiots actually work in the health service. When you hear them spouting they just need one honest auditor to take a forensic look at the books and reveal the dodgy goings on they all know are taking place they might well be talking themselves out of a job if their fantasy was true. You have to pray that none of these throwbacks ever do jury service.

Some of you don't seem to like anything about Manchester and the surrounding areas. :/

In other news, I hope City don't allow Mike Keegan at the Etihad. He's lied and got the unthinking morons believing Haaland is earning that much.

However the club do like to be overly welcoming to these journalists.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.