Media thread 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Half expecting an “I wish” tweet
I suspect it'll be more sarcastic than that, he likes to take the piss I think. He'll make reference to his solid gold bog seat being a bit uncomfortable or something like that.

Maybe Keegan found out by getting the HBT (Hacking and Burglary team) at the Mail to find out.

Or maybe he just made it up. ( I'm sure the team exist and are really good)

Needs to get herself along to the Jai Kathmandu in Northenden.
That shows how much times have changed. When I was growing up there, there wasn’t a single restaurant in Northenden and alcohol was banned except in the old part of the village due to restricted covenants.

That shows how much times have changed. When I was growing up there, there wasn’t a single restaurant in Northenden and alcohol was banned except in the old part of the village due to restricted covenants.

I actually quite like the Kathmandu - normally have takeaway, but the rest of that part of Northenden is a bit grim, especially around those shitty little café bars.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.