Media thread 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Playing in Scotland took everything out of him.

I always keep an eye out for this lad as he came across as putting everything in his career. The margins are tough & then when you can’t make it at the top, do everything you can to stay in the game & earn a quid. Fair play to travel & I can think of worse things than living & playing football for a living in Cyprus.

Over in Oz I hear gobshites saying there boys might not make it prem but they can in lower leagues & Scotland. I said the non leagues are full of lads who’ve spent 10 years in the premier club academy system.

The fact that Barker is still popping up shows he’s having a decent career. Maybe we should look at where his youth team mates are.

Edit: couldn’t resist having a look at where the boys in the 18s from this era are now. If you consider success being full time & the fact that near enough every team in the National league is full time then there are a lot that haven’t reached that. I’m sure it’s been an emotional roller coaster for many.

Last edited:
Mike Keegan a supposed blue, is he fuck. And these bonuses he mentions, then can't even mention what any of them are. Absolute fucking made up bs, and I hope City go to town on the DM if it is made up
The trouble is when the media spout made up bs about us it's repeated by know nothing idiots until everyone thinks it's facts , sportwashing , state owned , empty seats etc all boils down to jealousy fuck em

Mike Keegan a supposed blue, is he fuck. And these bonuses he mentions, then can't even mention what any of them are. Absolute fucking made up bs, and I hope City go to town on the DM if it is made up
I read Keegan's spurious bullshit shaking my head. Here's the headline and excerpts on the unconfirmed shite he wrote -

EXCLUSIVE: Goal machine Erling Haaland earns a mammoth £865,000-A-WEEK at Man City (that's £45MILLION-a-year), with huge bonuses taking his salary WAY over the club's other big stars after bargain £51m​

Erling Haaland is earning close to £900,000 per week at Manchester City, Sportsmail has learned.

learned? Learned by who? Prove it Keegan or STFU, you clown.

The Norwegian superstar, who has set the Premier League on fire since his £51m arrival from Borussia Dortmund, is picking up the staggering sum which makes him by far the highest-paid player in the country.

He doesn't know how much basic salary and bonuses Haaland earns per week. Only Haaland himself, his dad Alfie, his appointed representatives(since Raiola died) and our boardroom members know how much basic and bonus he'd earn when negotiating the deal. I doubt Pep and any of our other players know either, nevermind any journo being privy to knowing.

They make shit up and hope it sticks. Time we banned The Daily Fail from our club, pronto! Martin Samuel is the only football writer who i have any respect for for saying it how it is, most of the rest make shit up about us.

It is understood that the 22-year-old gets a basic salary which is in line with the other higher earners at the Etihad Stadium. However, a series of substantial, almost-guaranteed bonuses see his weekly wage surge beyond the £850,000 mark.

Understood? Understood by whom? Again, prove it or STFU spouting utter bollocks, Keegan you know nowt dick.

Last edited:
I'm actually quite emotional reading about Erling's wages. £865k a week he's costing City apparently. So every week we're donating £400k to the government in tax. Think of the nurses that can be paid, think of the hospitals that can be built. We should be so proud.

That’s the next headline when they find out it’s not true.

“NHS in crisis due to mega bucks City not paying the £400k tax on Haaland”

Last edited:
Now a struggle to get in past southern BBC tarts (of both genders) hogging tables for four hours with one bottle of wine and eight glasses

No doubt discussing how the Gambas pil-pil is on a par with Islington's best?

I saw David Silva in there a couple of times.

Fucking Chorlton, always been so self-satisfied, robbery capital of Britain.

Dear lord, the poor lad looks 50 :(

Such high hopes after seeing him smash in goals for fun in u18's, good partnership with Angelino.

Was thinking he had more hair when he joined
0_JS215882805.jpg

then I thought is that a good combover?

Eewdc_FWkAIETAJ

Glad I shaved my hair off before I entered the world of combovers, it was a close thing though lol
Good for you, I just keep repeating to my wife: If you don't like my combover, it's over.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.