Media thread 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's because a large chunk of the Guardian staff (and freelances) are London-based posh boys who like LFC or MUFC. I don't think Chelsea get much positive coverage anywhere though they are not slagged off as much as us.
The guardian hate us because our owners are the wrong type of Muslim.
They dont ‘know their place’. They are proud of their nation, their religion, and their heritage.
And they dont appear to hate Israel.
And if it is (as they will claim) in part because of the country’s stance on making homosexuality illegal, why aren’t they campaigning to have Englands win in 1966 overturned and the World Cup given back?
In short, they need to be driven out of the white mans game In the eyes of the guardian.

The Guardian hates us because, like it or not, our owners have very close ties to a government, which, whilst not in the same class as the Saudis, has a dubious record when it comes to a number of issues that Westerners hold dear - worker’s rights, homosexuality, etc. It’s not stopped any of us (myself included) going to watch our team like we’ve always done, but it’s at least understandable, even allowing for the double standards practiced by several of the journalists concerned. The Mail I have nothing but utter contempt for.

I don't conflate Brirish media and traditional western values personally.

Ronaldo record being pushed by the media because its Utd fans security blanket.
He spent his best years and scored most of his goals at another club. Getting sent off in the derby, the ball boy incident and wrecking his car near the airport will be among the favourite memories most blues have of him.

He spent his best years and scored most of his goals at another club. Getting sent off in the derby, the ball boy incident and wrecking his car near the airport will be among the favourite memories most blues have of him.
When we played Madrid in group stage. Three quarters of the ground in unison. "You'll always be a wanker!"

The Guardian hates us for our wealth and the Mail hates us for our owner’s ethnicity.

The Liverpool Echo hates us because we make their readership cry.
They all hate us because we upset the most popular clubs, therefore the largest elements of their readership. If City do something it's wrong, if the rags or dippers do something similar it's brilliant.
We are Meghan, they are Kate in the eyes of ghe media morons.

When we played Madrid in group stage. Three quarters of the ground in unison. "You'll always be a wanker!"
Take a look at the clip on YouTube where another ball boy became an instant hero in the Madrid derby. The papers in this country lapped it up, whereas they just reported that City got a warning about the behaviour of our ball boys off the FA.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.