Media thread 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
TBF GT 700 goals is an incredible achievement and something to celebrate. One of the worlds best players ever.
Yeah. But strangely he'd be shit playing for a pub team. Worst chasing back stats in top flight clubs last year was it?

He's a very good player, ingenious sometimes, athletic, proper journeyman of football . but he only ever played for the best teams who win things, and then he just goal hangs.

But even worse than that, and I know it doesn't matter to a lot of people, but his personality is totally shite. He's not a team player which is a basic nowadays.

Yeah. But strangely he'd be shit playing for a pub team. Worst chasing back stats in top flight clubs last year was it?

He's a very good player, ingenious sometimes, athletic, proper journeyman of football . but he only ever played for the best teams who win things, and then he just goal hangs.

But even worse than that, and I know it doesn't matter to a lot of people, but his personality is totally shite. He's not a team player which is a basic nowadays.
I thought he was already playing for a pub team.

If he would have stayed in the Premier league he wouldn't of got them numbers . La liga teams just give when they played the top teams. A couple of exceptions of course.

The guardian hate us because our owners are the wrong type of Muslim.
They dont ‘know their place’. They are proud of their nation, their religion, and their heritage.
And they dont appear to hate Israel.
And if it is (as they will claim) in part because of the country’s stance on making homosexuality illegal, why aren’t they campaigning to have Englands win in 1966 overturned and the World Cup given back?
In short, they need to be driven out of the white mans game In the eyes of the guardian.
Great post. I think a lot of the animosity towards City is quite nuanced. The irony is that the UAE has been a prime mover in improving relations with Israel and is a very close ally (along with Saudi) of Western countries in the struggle against extremist Islamic terrorist groups. In the UK everything is seen through the filter of the Israel/Palestine conflict when the reality is much more complex.

"Worst chasing back stats in top flight clubs last year", he is 37 you know.

"proper journeyman of football", journeyman? Seriously?

"and then he just goal hangs", really?

Agreed he comes across as an arse but you can't deny his football skills no matter how much you despise him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.