Media thread 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
According to Souness on Talk Shite earlier, Haaland will have to average 43 goals a season for the next 16 years to match Ronaldo's 700. Of course a quick look at the calculator does indeed show 700 ÷ 16 is 43.

So we're just gonna ignore the 150 goals that Erling has already scored then Graeme?

He was reading it from today's copy of the Mail!

According to Souness on Talk Shite earlier, Haaland will have to average 43 goals a season for the next 16 years to match Ronaldo's 700. Of course a quick look at the calculator does indeed show 700 ÷ 16 is 43.

So we're just gonna ignore the 150 goals that Erling has already scored then Graeme?

This stat has gone absolutely viral and it's doing my head in. Every podcast has brought it up.

Here's a better stat.

Cristiano Ronaldo had scored 56 career goals when he was Erling Haaland's age today.

Haaland has scored 196.

Just re watched it, Pep says there is no release clause for Madrid or any other team
I think he meant that is no release clause for any specific club, not that there isn't a release clause at all. Guess it could be interpreted in different ways though.

I think he meant that is no release clause for any specific club, not that there isn't a release clause at all. Guess it could be interpreted in different ways though.
I guess so, it’s the slight pause after he says “not true, there is no release clause” “for Real Madrid or any other club”. As you say though it could also suggest there is one but not to anyone specific

Is this £800k/£900k figure got any evidence behind it or has Raggy Mike Keegan pulled it out his arse?

What are other player’s bonuses and how do they compare?

Why the vagueness around what his bonus targets are?

Why is it a weekly bonus, unlike our other players?

——

These are the questions that need answering before the media spout it everywhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.