Media thread 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let’s face it, all this media “speculation” is used to unsettle Manchester City which includes the manager, players and supporters. I am of the same opinion of many who believe that Erling will have a release clause in his contract, but that doesn’t mean that he will leave in 2024 or whatever year it kicks in. If he is happy here, he will stay and if he is desperate to go, as sad as it may be, there is no point in trying to keep a player who has no desire to play for the club.

You only have to look back at ”rumours” reporting that Aguero, David Silva and Yaya wanted moves away (possibly true in the case of the latter), but how long did they all stay at the club?

If the media, social media posters, dippers and anybody else need to invent click bait to try and cause disharmony just ignore it. I simply call it unprofessional jealousy.

Goldstein on Talk Sport managed to turn the Mpabbe transfer talk into Haarland leaving plus Keys couldn’t wait to talk about the ‘clause’ on Bein Sports before tonight’s game…..what is it with these people…fear, jealousy ???

The biggest star the premier league has had for many a year and they can’t wait for him to leave.

The majority of our big players have stayed the best part of 10 years and unlike Harlaand did not already have a connection with the club

The point is he chose City over anyone else and he is with us for the foreseeable.

Goldstein on Talk Sport managed to turn the Mpabbe transfer talk into Haarland leaving plus Keys couldn’t wait to talk about the ‘clause’ on Bein Sports before tonight’s game…..what is it with these people…fear, jealousy ???

The biggest star the premier league has had for many a year and they can’t wait for him to leave.

The majority of our big players have stayed the best part of 10 years and unlike Harlaand did not already have a connection with the club

The point is he chose City over anyone else and he is with us for the foreseeable.
Yup.. And your second paragraph reminded me of the old Northern comedian Ken Platt, whose catchphrase at the start of his routines sort of sums up what the media is desperate for Haaland and his camp to say:

'I'll not take me coat off, I'm not stopping..'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.