Media thread 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
its an interesting case study. Do you think that Klopp honestly believes what he says or is it a very cynical script that LFC are pushing using him as a willing mouthpiece. I tend towards the latter but it is possible if he believes what he is fed by his masters that it’s the former.

good article mate.
I'd go for neither as I think it's just Klopp being Klopp, he comes across as a nice reasonable guy but occasionally the mask slips and you can see the real Klopp bearing his teeth (literally). If it's ever discovered that Liverpool have a serial killer roaming the streets I'd seriously have a look at him for it.

The dippers play Forest next week.
In the interest of balance I'm sure Juergen will be pontificating pre match about how teams like Forest cannot compete with Liverpool on account of the spending power of his team.
Wow, he maybe a bit of a wanker off the pitch but Drog should be in the top two with Yaya ;)

This is the whole point. Managers are punished every week for saying less damaging things than Klopp. He absolutely should be charged by the PL with bringing the game into disrepute and I suspect that once the match is out of the way City will report him to the PL. Whatever Klopp's precise weasel words he has essentially accused City of breaching FFP (saying we have limitless finance) and publishing false accounts by suggesting we are state-owned.
This is much more serious than a moronic freelance hack making slurs on Twitter.
If we did report him it wouldn't just make.my day it would make my year. Obnoxious twat.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.