Media thread 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let’s be honest, Klopp has no idea how MCFC operates. He does know how to push an agenda. All he is doing here is stoking the fires. Giving the rampant mob a reason, not that they needed it to attack a club that is better than them on the pitch. It’s all the dips have left. Delusion and desperation enabled by a willing media. I know we all hate the Rags but the evidence suggests that Liverpool are indeed the main protagonist against our club. The hacking, the state owned jibes re competition.

It’s the latest attempt to cause friction from a club whose embers are dying out. Kloptomaniac is clearly delusional and upset he can’t win domestically against a strong opponent led by a fearless manager and backed by an owner determined to be the best.

It says more about Liverpool than us. The media? well we know which clubs can dictate the narrative. Let him speak, he knows nothing and it scares the shit right out of him.

Last edited:
As will most keepers but I think people are thinking of Pickford from a few years ago, he’s got better.

He’s comfortable clipping it into the wing areas to pick out a team mate, not many can do that.

I’d rate him as third with his feet, after Ederson who is miles clear, then Alisson.
I think he is shocking

He’s improved but it’s minuscule.
The lad at Brentford looked decent in the one game I watched him
And some other keepers that are second choice at their clubs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.