Status
Not open for further replies.
sunday headline predictions... rough guess

S eX press- Best in the world - Bingo praises bald fraud rival
DSS - Joke's on us - Bingo says bald fraud is best in world and going nowhere
peeple - Hall of fame - robot freak can outgun Kun by netting at Klanfield
S Mirrorman - Jur havin' a laugh Pep: Guardiola's not goin anywhere

you want any more?

People defend the club's handling of the press but I see Haaland earning 900k/week is now being treated as fact by the wider media and social media, because the Mail reported it and the club did not counter it either on the record or via briefing other numbers to journalists.

People defend the club's handling of the press but I see Haaland earning 900k/week is now being treated as fact by the wider media and social media, because the Mail reported it and the club did not counter it either on the record or via briefing other numbers to journalists.

Can a employer release financial details of a contract between it and an employee ?

Would that not be morally and legally wrong ?

I don't know.

They would only be asked to 'prove it' if they denied it...
It's the old "Have you stopped beating your wife?" conundrum.
Say nowt, keep 'em guessing. Smile - move on, imho.

Seeing as City and Liverpool have roughly similar revenues Klopp would be better advised to ask John Henry where the money's all gone. While Sheikh Mansour ploughs all City's profits back into the club and team Turkey Neck Henry hoovers many millions out of LFC every year for other projects and to maintain his lavish lifestyle.
They had an investment of $750m from Redbird Capital last year. Where's that gone?

They had an investment of $750m from Redbird Capital last year. Where's that gone?

8b65ca8c5d221858c343fa5991c9eeac.jpg

They would only be asked to 'prove it' if they denied it...
It's the old "Have you stopped beating your wife?" conundrum.
Say nowt, keep 'em guessing. Smile - move on, imho.

That’s a terrible analogy because the fact is not answering it meant people are assuming it’s true.

Can a employer release financial details of a contract between it and an employee ?

Would that not be morally and legally wrong ?

I don't know.

Why are you pretending it would involve releasing financial details?

A simple denial is enough, but how do you think every newspaper knows what transfer fees are? The club lets out news about contracts and fees all the time off the record.

Why are you pretending it would involve releasing financial details?

A simple denial is enough, but how do you think every newspaper knows what transfer fees are? The club lets out news about contracts and fees all the time off the record.

For some reason I thought denying a person was earning 900k a week involved releasing financial details.

Will leave it to you, you seem to know a bit more. Boxing is starting now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.